Tuesday, March 27, 2012

14 days in Austria & Switzerland!

Hi,





My wife and I are planning a relaxing trip through Austria and Switzerland. I will be commencing my trip in Vienna so could someone suggest itineraries that start from there? We have about 13 days. We are very much into photography, nature, arts, music, theatre (If I can get a round of golf in, I%26#39;d be a contended man!!).





Is there anyway we can squeeze in Prague?





Likely dates: 22 May - 5 June





Thanks a lot - Suneel






|||



I have to say my favorite places in Switzerland were Lucerne and Zermatt. How do you plan on traveling; train, car or ??





There is an all day train ride (8+ hours) from St. Moritz to Zermatt (Glacier Express) that we really enjoyed. I have very found memories of all the wonderful Swiss people I had the honor of meeting!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, August 24, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment