Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Christmas Dinner



I%26#39;ll be in Salzburg for the period 23/12/06 to 30/12/06 with my family (2 adults %26amp; 2 children) and I would like to have some suggestions for Christmas dinner (24/12/06). Pls send any e mail addresses if you have to book a table for Christmas evening




|||



We shall be in Salzburg from 24 - 28 Dec and have booked Goldener Hirsch, they have a fab menu and were very helpful. They are definitely open on 25 %26amp; 26.





Hope it snows soon!




|||



We have also booked at Goldener Hirsch (Herzl Restaurant as Restaurant Goldnener Hirsch is booked only for guests). The salzburg.info website has an extensive list of restaurants, at which you can have dinner on Christmas Eve (including prices etc)- check …salzburg.info/pics/weihsilv06gastroen.pdf



Make your booking as soon as possible and ...Kala na perasete!!




|||



Hello Elena,





Many thnks for your reply. I tried to book at Herzl restaurant but they replied that were fully booked. Now I%26#39; m waiting for a reply from Sheraton Hotel. I hope that at the end I%26#39;ll manage to book somewhere. If not I%26#39;ll make a reservation at our hotel NH Salzburg.



I wish that we all have a pleasant stay in Salzburg;




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, August 17, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment