Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Train Vienna -> Paris

I am planning on travelling via overnight train from Venice to Vienna, then from Vienna to Paris a few days later.





I intend to purchase a SelectPass to travel, but I am not sure whether I need a 3-country pass or a 4-country pass. Can someone please advise?





Thanks in advance.




|||



%26gt;I intend to purchase a SelectPass to travel, but I am not sure whether I need a 3-country pass or a 4-country pass. Can someone please advise?





???



Are these your only longer trips in Europe? If yes, why do you want an expensive pass for only two trips? It is a bit like buying a car when you only want a taxi ride...




|||



Oops, sorry, forgot to mention that I%26#39;m going from Rome to Venice by train.





According to what I had calculated, there would not be much difference in either paying full-fare for point-to-point tickets, or buying a pass and travelling...




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, August 17, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment