Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Vienna to Budapest train

Can someone please help me! I cannot figure out the OBB website for whenever I try to buy a ticket it becomes a German form to fill out and I don%26#39;t speak German! There are some great deals for a ticket from Prague to Vienna and Vienna to Budapest that I need for January 1, 2007 (prague - vienna) and January 4 (vienna - budapest) but I cannot figure out for the life of me how to buy them on the OBB website! Lol, it is starting to frusterate me! Help please! Thank you





Sarah




|||







Try calling direct -





your international dialling code then austria code 43 then





05 1717 for ticket info - ask for english speaking staff member.




|||



Try to call them:





+43 5 1717




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, August 17, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment