Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What to see and do in Klagenfurt in a few hours

I plan to visit Klagenfurt from where I am staying in Bled at the end of my eastern european trip for a few hours. I have the following questions.





1. I see that the train connections arent the greatest but ok. I cant seem to find the location of the train station in klagenfurt. Is it far from the city center.





2. Since I have only 4-5 hours before I must return to Bled to stay overnite and catch my connections home to canada, can you tell me the most important things to see. I see that I will miss the walking tours as they start at 10am, and I wont be able to get there that early.





3. Would it be more worthwhile to just rent a car for the day?





Thanks for any help. Any other tips would be greatly apprecited.




|||



We just came back from visiting our grandson in Klagenfurt. The highlight for us was our trip to Magdalensburg...a beautiful 25 minute drive from Klagenfurt. If you don%26#39;t have time for that then visit serene Europa Park; minutes to get to by bus and be sure to get some chestnuts roasting on an open fire! Sunsets are beautiful there! Have a safe and fun trip.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, August 20, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment