Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Would you please recommend a good restuarant in Vienna ?

1. I would like to ask you about some good restuarants which will be opened during the night (dinner at 8 pm.) of New Year%26#39;s eve in Vienna. If you know some, please recommend some to me.





It would be very kind of you if you could tell me where does it locates.





2. What can be the pleasant plans and place to go out after dinner in Vienna?





Thanks indeed. ^.^





Lee




|||



Oh.. I am so sorry to post twice times. I have just register to be a member and I thought that the first time of my posting was not available.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 20, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment